This 1895 photograph shows the now-demolished Breckenridge-Walbridge Mansion located at 1845 Collingwood. The home was constructed in 1888 for Edward Breckenridge of the E. P. Breckenridge & Company. His wife Clara and he had several children including Harry, Nellie, Edith and Maud as well as her son Donald. By 1910 it became the home of Silas Walbridge whose biography and photograph may be viewed in Toledo & Lucas County Vol. 2 on page 434. Libbie Laas was the family's live-in servant in 1910.