This home at 1815 Collingwood was demolished to make room for a BP Oil Company's expanded gas station-food mart which was never realized. Today this 1888 home of the John William Ryan family is the site of a multi-bay garage serving a near-by apartment house. The 1900 Census listed his wife Anna and her sister Florence Haldeman as residents along with Ohio-born Johanna Dowling who was the family's live-in servant. The Ryan family still lived here in 1912 according to the directory of that same year. Mr. Ryan was the vice-president of the Arrbuckle-Ryan Company.